Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011

Monochrome no Kisu

The monochrome blows 
Through our colorless encounter.
I shall entrust each of my pains to you


The unforgiving autumn,
Which forcefully traces my scars, comes
While your cool fingers still beckon me


After I'd melted, you tenderly save
The troublesome, icy me
And toy around with me with a kiss


Nevertheless, I search for a single form of love
Your dried eyes tied it to the present from a time far beyond
If I can, I want to end while shrouded this like
Together, we concealed our pale selves; the moon is hiding, too


How many nights
Did I come to love since then?
In the sea of dependence, 

I forget to even breathe

Even with your captivation, 
you only leave behind a tepid warmth
In the art of knowing when to quit
I dislike your conceited kisses


Don't leave me alone, perceive and color me already
What words will slip out of your room?
Being confused, falling asleep - 

Will you tell me about things beyond those?
Only the moon is looking at the sighs lost in the questions of smiles


When the next long needle points to the ceiling
You won't be around anymore
I won't need you anymore


Nevertheless, I definitely searched for a form of love
Your teary eyes tied it to the present from a time far beyond
If I can, I want to end while shrouded this like
Your wish and the night bring morning along in vain


Paint it with a tender, passionate, yet cowardly kiss


The moon illuminates our final night


1 Kommentar:

  1. I liked this. :)
    How many nights
    Did I come to love since then?
    In the sea of dependence,
    I forget to even breathe

    Even with your captivation,
    you only leave behind a tepid warmth
    In the art of knowing when to quit
    dislike I your conceited kisses

    AntwortenLöschen